After the STSM
Within 30 days from the end date of the STSM, the successful applicant must submit a scientific report to the STSM Coordinator, co-coordinator (Malgorzata Kesik-Brodacka email@example.com and Siobhán McClean, firstname.lastname@example.org) and to the senior researcher affiliated to the Host institution. The Scientific Report must contain the following:
- Details of the STSM (your name, name of your university, country, name of your host, host university, host country, your STSM number and title, duration of your visit)
- Purpose of the STSM
- Description of the work carried out during the STSM
- Main results achieved
- Future collaboration with the Host institution (if applicable)
- Foreseen publications resulting from the STSM (if applicable)
- Confirmation by the Host institution of the successful execution of the STSM
After approval of your report by the STSM coordinator, the ENOVA financial administrator will handle your payment.
Failure to submit the scientific report within 30 days from the end date of the STSM will effectively cancel the Grant.
Please note that the COST Association can request additional information to substantiate the information contained within the documents submitted by STSM applicant.