Short term scientific missions in ENOVA
Short-term scientific missions (STSM) are exchange visits between researchers involved in a COST Action, allowing scientists to visit an institution or laboratory in another COST country. They are aimed at fostering collaboration, sharing new techniques and infrastructure that may not be available in other participants' institutions or laboratories. STSM are intended especially for early stage researchers. Detailed STSM information can be found here.
STSM Calls for 2018-2019
1st Call: Deadline for application: 2018-06-17. Final decision: notification until 2018-07-02
List of applicants for 1st call
2nd Call: Deadline for application: 2018-09-30. Final decision: notification until 2018-10-12
STSM duration and budget
- 5 to 90 days.
- Early Career Investigators (ECI): up to 180 days.
- Up to a maximum of EUR 2,500.- per STSM.
- For ECI, a maximum amount of EUR 3500 can be afforded to the Grantee for STSMs with a duration of between 91 and 180 days. For ECI partaking STSM with a duration of between 5 and 90 days, the limit of EUR 2 500 must be respected.
- The financial COST support is a contribution to the overall expenses and does not necessarily cover all expenses. Financial support is limited to cover travel, accommodation and meal expenses and is paid in the form of a Grant. Note, the STSM does not support research cost.
- STSMs need to be carried out in their entirety within a single Grant Period.
ENOVA STSM Coordinator:
Malgorzata Kesik-Brodacka, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
Siobhán McClean, PhD email@example.com
STSM Committee: Brankica Filipic, Maya Guncheva, Antonio Molinaro, Jacob Pitcovski