3rd ENOVA Adjuvant Workshop 23-24 September 2019 Belgrade, Serbia
The Workshop will run over two full days. Monday, 23 September will be dedicated to ENOVA Working Group Sessions and Management Committee Meeting. Tuesday, 24 September will address Regulatory Considerations in the development of adjuvanted vaccines. Below you will find an outline of the agenda.
Registration: Overall we have 80 places available (including 10 places for invited speakers)
- All ENOVA members are invited to attend and can register by answering the doodle poll before 15 July 2019 (first come first serve): https://doodle.com/poll/g6q6sdvzx4chcg6b (eCOST invitation will follow in a second step).
- Remaining places will be allocated to interested scientists and Early Career Investigators. They must fill in the attached application form and submit it by 15 July 2019.
Location: The workshop will take place at Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade (https://www.falkensteiner.com/en/hotel/belgrad ).
Hotel: Please note that the flatrate price per night has been lowered to 100 Euro for the event (max. number of nights eligible for reimbursement are the days of your attendance + the day before). Pre-reserved rooms at the Falkensteiner Hotel can be booked until 19 August 2019 by using the registration form (to be sent directly to the hotel).
Day 1 (23 September 2019, 9:00 - 17:00): Joint WG1 and WG2 sessions / Poster session / Networking session / MC Meeting
Day 2 (24 September 2019, 9:00 - 17:00): Regulatory Workshop (Agenda still under preparation, speakers are currently invited). Topics will include:
- Introduction to adjuvant/vaccine (GLP/GMP) discovery/development pipeline and registration dossier (different modules)
- Adjuvants and the regulatory perspective: which adjuvants have been licensed and how opinion changed towards adjuvants after certain AEs
- Regulatory affairs from a vaccine/adjuvant developer point of view
- CMC (chemistry manufacturing and control) quality (Regulatory and developer’s perspective)
- Toxicology (Regulatory and developer’s perspective)
- Clinical (Human and veterinary trials
- How to get Information from authorities
- Case stories
- Q&A panel discussion
Published June 5, 2019 4:13 PM - Last modified June 5, 2019 4:13 PM